Chiropractic Care for Wrist Pain Relief in Wheat Ridge, Lakewood and Edgewater
Wrist pain makes it hard to work, enjoy sports or get a good night’s sleep. For some, a sudden injury might cause wrist pain, but for many others, repetitive motion, poor posture, inflammation and other medical conditions can cause symptoms too. Long-term relief requires a clear diagnosis and targeted treatment of the underlying causes of wrist pain; painkillers can only provide temporary relief without resolving the real problem. So, schedule an appointment with your Lakewood, Edgewater and Wheat Ridge chiropractor at Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health today for excellent, drug-free wrist injury care: 303.238.6500.
Wrist Injury and Pain: Symptoms and Causes
Chiropractic care can successfully resolve most cases of wrist injury, pain, numbness and tingling—all without painkillers that can have unwanted side effects. These are some of the most common wrist conditions our chiropractor treats:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome—This is a common work injury for many adult patients. The median nerve, which controls movement and sensation in your hand and fingers, travels through the narrow, bony carpal tunnel. Several tendons also share this small space, so if they become inflamed by repetitive motions, the space narrows, pinching the nerve and causing the pain, numbness, tingling and weakness. If nerves are pinched in the neck, this can also cause similar symptoms.
- Tendonitis—Tendons should work smoothly together, but injury or inflammation can lead to stiffness and pain. Our chiropractor helps many patients overcome wrist tendonitis without painkillers.
- Sprained or strained wrist—Falling, twisting or torquing the wrist can cause ligament, tendon and muscle injuries are common at work, at home, or on the sports field. Fortunately, these wrist injuries respond well to chiropractic care.
- Bursitis—The bursa are fluid-filled spaces that enable smooth movement of all the joint tissues, but even these can become inflamed or injured.
- Arthritis—Age and overuse-related joint inflammation in the wrist cartilage can also respond well to the anti-inflammatory benefits of chiropractic care.
Visit The Chiropractor Wheat Ridge, Lakewood and Edgewater Families Trust for Wrist Pain Relief
You don’t have to take painkillers for wrist pain relief—your Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health chiropractor can provide the natural, drug-free pain relief you need to get back to work, sports and an active lifestyle. Gentle, precise chiropractic adjustments and manual therapies from our chiropractor align bones, relive inflammation and allow nerves to work and heal properly. Schedule an appointment today: 303.238.6500.