Prenatal Chiropractic Care in Wheat Ridge: Healthy Pregnancy for Mom and Baby
Pregnancy puts a woman’s body through a roller coaster ride of changes. Optimal prenatal nervous system function is critical to reducing pain and injury for mom and baby. Our Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health chiropractor in Wheat Ridge is deeply experienced in prenatal care that naturally eases the pain, headache, nausea and potential complications of pregnancy.
Natural Pregnancy Back Pain Treatment
Our Wheat Ridge chiropractor uses the Webster chiropractic adjusting technique, which is especially designed to improve back and pelvic positioning throughout pregnancy. This prenatal care technique helps mom and baby:
- Optimizes nervous system function by keeping mom’s back in correct alignment as the baby grows, enabling the nerves to heal, nourish and orchestrate a healthy pregnancy.
- Regular prenatal chiropractic care help moms avoid imbalance and injury, reducing back and sciatica pain as her center of gravity shifts.
- Spinal and pelvic adjustments improve nerve communication to the uterus, helping baby grown into optimal position for birth. During delivery, the uterus contracts more efficiently to reduce pain and injury for mom and baby.
- Reduces pregnancy back pain, sciatica, neck pain, headache and nausea by optimizing overall nervous system function.
- Correct pelvic positioning with the Webster chiropractic technique significantly reduces breech presentations.
Reducing breech presentations with this prenatal chiropractic care technique decreases potential injury to the mom and baby, including preventing incidence of arm injury, torticollis, cranial malformation and spinal misalignments for the child. It also prevents delivery injuries for the mom, which improves her postnatal recovery time and helps her adapt to the new-mom lifestyle with less stress and pain.
Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy: Safe and Drug Free
Anything that impacts the mother during pregnancy impacts the child, including stress. Back pain, sciatica, nausea, headache and neck pain are common pregnancy discomforts that can increase mom’s stress levels. Yet pain relief medications are contraindicated during pregnancy and during postnatal recovery when mom is breastfeeding. This is why Prenatal chiropractic care is especially recommended for pain relief. It is safe and provides so many natural benefits that help optimize the pregnancy process and reduce complications before, during and after delivery.
Visit Your Wheat Ridge Chiropractor for Pain Relief and Pregnancy Wellness
Schedule an appointment with your Wheat Ridge chiropractor and enjoy a happy, healthy pregnancy. After the child is born, continue with postnatal chiropractic care for a healthy adjustment to a new family life: 303.238.6500