Wheat Ridge Headache Pain Relief Treatment
Headaches are one of the top 3 reasons people reach for painkillers. Unfortunately, they only provide temporary pain relief while also carrying a long list of undesirable side effects. Fortunately, drug-free chiropractic care resolves most underlying headache causes for lasting relief. Schedule an appointment with your Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health chiropractor in Wheat Ridge today (also serving patients from Lakewood and Edgewater) for real answers and lasting headache pain relief treatment.
The Four Main Types of Headache Types
These are the most common types of headaches:
- Tension headaches—The most common form of headache, featuring dull, tight pain around both sides of the head.
- Migraines—Sometimes preceded by visual disturbances, these severe, pounding, nauseating headaches often come sensory sensitivity to sounds, lights and smells.
- Cervicogenic—Similar to tension headaches, but coupled with neck pain and stiffness.
- Cluster headaches—These excruciating, one-sided headaches often come in “clusters” during seasonal changes.
Causes of Headaches
Your Wheat Ridge chiropractor can help you overcome these root causes without using painkillers. This is particularly important for women struggling with headaches during pregnancy, and for children, both of whom can have difficult reactions to painkillers. Some of the most common headache triggers include:
- Chronic bad posture—Causes soft tissue strains, nerve impingement and blood flow problems to the head
- Traumatic injury—Head or neck injuries like whiplash from an auto accident, sports or other sudden injury
- Pregnancy—Physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy often trigger headaches.
- Other triggers—Certain foods, additives, toxins, irregular sleep habits, dehydration, etc. can trigger headaches.
Lasting headache relief treatment requires addressing these root causes of headaches effectively.
Chiropractic Care Resolves Root Causes of Headache Pain
Your Wheat Ridge chiropractor will carefully examine your spine, neck and head, asking questions about injuries and lifestyle habits that may bring headache attacks. In addition to providing precise chiropractic care adjustments to release pinched nerves, our chiropractor will also help you identify other triggers and help you come up with a plan to remove them from your life. Our headache patients usually see a significant decrease in the severity and frequency of their headaches by following this plan over time.
See the Chiropractor Wheat Ridge, Edgewater and Lakewood Residents Trust for Headache Relief
If you suffer from migraine, cluster or tension headaches in Lakewood, Edgewater or Wheat Ridge, schedule an appointment with our Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health chiropractor today and start getting the lasting head pain relief you need: 303.238.6500.