Dr. Maura will be offering a series of essential oils classes this fall. Classes are free to attend, but you must RSVP in advance to 303-238-6500 or email Rachel. Class descriptions are listed below.
In addition, Dr. Maura will be in the office in the morning on the 3rd Thursday of each month for consultations and to sample product.
To learn more about essential oils, visit Dr. Maura’s website.
11/3 at 6:30pm – Makeover Your Medicine Cabinet
11/10 at 6:30pm – Makeover Your Medicine Cabinet
11/17 at 6:30pm – Makeover Your Medicine Cabinet
11/19 from 10:30am – 12:00pm – Holiday Make and Take Open House
- Support immune function
- Promote relaxation and restful sleep
- Soothe occasional stomach upset
- Support healthy circulation
- Protect against environmental and seasonal threats
- Promote health respiratory function
- Soothe sore muscles and achy joints
- Soothe occasional skin irritations
- Promote cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Promote a positive mood and cognitive ability
Emotions and Essential Oils
Do you feel like you need an emotional pick me up? Are you looking for a natural and safe way to bring emotional balance into your life and reduce the feelings of stress, anxiety, and emotional fatigue? If so, this class will provide you with the information and tools you need.
Holiday Make and Take Open House
The holiday open house will give you the opportunity to get ideas for and/or make DIY holiday gifts for friends and family. It will be fun and full of holiday cheer! Join us and bring a friend.