Back Pain Relief Treatment in Lakewood
Back pain hurts 80% of Americans sometime in life. Many situations can cause upper, mid or lower back pain. Anyone of any age, occupation or lifestyle can experience a back injury that prevents them working, sleeping, studying and thriving. Don’t let back pain run your life—your Lakewood chiropractor at Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health can help everyone in the family with natural back pain relief treatment.
Back Pain and Injury Types, Causes and Who Suffers
Some of the most common causes of lower, middle and upper back pain and injury include:
- Poor posture and ergonomics—Poor posture slowly pulls spinal muscles, ligaments, tendons and vertebrae out of alignment, which can pinch nerves and cause more than just back pain. Sciatica, bulging and herniated discs often start this way. Areas of the body controlled by pinched nerves can also experience dysfunction. Poor ergonomics at work, school or during exercise can also cause overuse injury-related back pain. These types of injuries can affect everyone in the family, from adult members to children.
- Sudden Injury—Low, upper and middle back pain can also stem from car accident injury, sports injury or any other sudden personal injury. Again, these injuries happen to kids and adults of every age. From kids running around at school to active adults and serious athletes—we all know just how quickly an accident can happen.
- Pregnancy—At least half of all pregnant women report pregnancy back pain at a time when painkillers are extremely problematic.
- Back Pain in Children—An increasing number of children suffer back and neck pain from poor technology ergonomics habits and poorly-fitted, overweight backpacks. Helping young, active students and athletes maintain correct posture and ergonomics is essential to helping them learn, grow, and maintain good health and wellness.
Chiropractic Care Provides Relief for the Causes of Back Pain
Chiropractic care is exceptionally effective back pain relief and injury treatment for every member of the family, at any age. Your Well Beings Chiropractic Family Health chiropractor performs gentle spinal adjustments to correct spinal alignment and improve posture so the whole body functions better. Chiropractic is especially helpful for children and pregnant women who need to be careful about painkillers. In fact, our chiropractors are trained to provide safe, effective treatment even for infants.
Chiropractic care provides relief for:
- Upper, mid and low back pain
- Bulging and Herniated Discs
- Sports, work and auto accidents
Avoid Back Pain with Posture, Ergonomics, and Chiropractic Wellness Care
A key component of chiropractic care includes training for every member of the family so they can maintain correct posture for long-term wellness. Your chiropractor can provide adults and children backpack fittings and ergonomics training for computers, mobile devices, sports, etc. We also help pregnant women with regular adjustments and ergonomics help as their bodies adjust during the prenatal and postnatal experience.
Visit Your Lakewood Chiropractor for Back Pain Relief Treatment
Schedule an appointment with your Lakewood Chiropractor today for back pain relief treatment for any member of your family: 303.238.6500.